Do I Qualify for EB1 EA

adithya@123

Hi all,
I am new to this!
Here is my information can you please let me know EB1 EA is right choice or not?
I am a foreign national having foreign Ph.D. in organic chemistry (5 years) and working as post doc (2 years and 8 months); 2nd post doc.
Holding 2 years 4 months more valid J1 visa and having waivers ready
(not in a plan to switch any other visa unless it is mandatory)
I am currently working on synthesis therapeutic agents for detection & treatment of cancer
I am having 30 publications and among 17 are first author and 5 presented abstracts in conferences
5 more manuscript to be communicated
Having over 200 citations
Reviewed more than 20 manuscripts for 10 different journals
Having 4 active memberships which needs nominations and peer
• Member, American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
• Member, Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
• Member, American Chemical Society (ACS)
• Member, American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS)

Fellowship award for Ph.D (while doing Ph.D)

I will be grateful if anybody shares with their experience

Hi,
Since many days I was looking for any reply fron experts but no body replied. Perhaps my case is not so interesiting. However my applications been aproved in both NIW and also EB1-EA
Thanks

It is not that people were not interested it is just that EB1 cases are best evaluated and prepared by an attorney for best outcome.

Best of luck for the future.

Hi,
Since many days I was looking for any reply fron experts but no body replied. Perhaps my case is not so interesiting. However my applications been aproved in both NIW and also EB1-EA
Thanks

Congrats!

These kinds of cases are VERY fact intensive and individualized but if you could share any further insights it might help someone else.

Was there an RFE (request for evidence)? Based on on date when it was finally approved, can you (or your attorney) tell us if it was adjudicated according to the Kazarian two-step evaluation process?

Thanks.

I think you can share this info with consultant or with lawyer. I am sure they can solve your problem and 'll give you several solutions.

Last edited by a moderator: