DL in Maryland with no Social Security Number

mugur

Registered Users (C)
:) You can get a NEW DL or RENEW your expired one(even if it expired more than 1 year) at the MVA in FREDERICK,MD.

Drive,get the info,get all your papers together and get a 5 year valid USA DL.
Good luck,it is possible,i have done it!

hey mugur

i get this feeling that u are romanian so write back if u want at @andrei_cami@yahoo.com. i have this driver license(florida) that expired in octomber and cant seem to get it renewed and its ridiculous , i had it for 7 years and now im driving on an international driving license...write back please i want to ask you more things
thanks
andrei

help

i wanna know a place where i can get a driving licence without a SSN in massachusetts or the neighbouring states.

Driver licence with no ssn

hey i want to ask you what i need to take to the MVA in Frederick MD like what kind of document im suppose to take there so the i can get my my drivers licence and what does a teen ager need to take so the he can get to get a drivers license in MD i really need this because i need that license and my cousin needs it too.

Thank you please respond

are you in high school?? or have you gone to school in the US?? THEN take your certified copy of your transcript...get it from your school...certified...it will have your b-day on it and they will take that....then just provide two secondary sources

driver's licence in new orleans

anyone would you please help me i am in new orleans and how can i get a driver's licence or a state id even an international driver's licence ,i have a ssn and waiting to go for an asylum hearing soon i hope to get a response from all you good ppl.

British said:
do you have to reside in MD to be able to get a driver's license?

Yes, you do need to present the documents that verifies MD as your state of residency. I got my DL done from MD on December 2006, though i reside in CT. And i did it without SSN or demonstration of legal presence.

Sorry its too late but hope this helps.

Any one know how to renew a CA driver's license with no SSN my father had an asylum case that has been denied and now its in appeal and his DL expired and he needs a SSN any help guys is greatly appreciated

DL without SS#

Can someone please help me.

I don't have a Social Security number and want to renew my DL. Does anyone know what states can you do it in and what documents I need to show. Thank you

DL in Maryland is changing on June1st 2009

BE QUICK!!!!

They are changing the law in MD.
Starting 2009 June 1st you will need to bring SSN!!!!