Divorce and Remarriage Prior with Denial of 485

you are something else!

:eek: i think you're out to lunch!

EXACTLY! Thanks, Real C. You are right, the only thing the uscis cares about at this point is that I am married and it is real not fictious. i am 100% confident I can with stand any interview. Therefore, I am 100% confident I will be a greencard holder within a few months and able to get on with my life, work and family in teh US with my new husband!

You have a point with the credibility of my lawyer and the rates. There is not comparison. I guess I was thinking if he isn't robbing me with the rates, he'll be honest.

Optimistic is good

FMR,

My feeling is that you are a bit worried but your optimisim is helping you overcome this uncertaintity, so keep it up!

At the end, whatever happens will be what was meant to happen.

Good luck and when you have a case that smells fishy, you will not get good advise here, because people can always give advise to the advisable.

Again, the best of luck.

Also, do not believe everything you hear regarding divorce being overlooked... I have heard experiences of mexicans living here for 10 years, having USC wife, USC kids, and they were deported for remaining here illegally.

Salud

Some people sure are ignorant

Word of advice USCIS has all the time in the world ..... I personally was placed in deportation proceding for violating my F1 - Student visa. I registed for 3 classes instead of 4 classes, international students MUST do 12 Credit Hrs I did 9Hrs. ICE came to pick me up @ my apartment while relaxed watching my 1 day old 61' Plasma HDTV. I have no criminal record no previos clashes with the law.

U need to STOP... and clearly THINK about what u are doing. U are slowly digging a grave for your self. USCIS will chew you alife and thats a fact. When i was in immigration custody one guy was being deported over $500 speeding tickets and because he overstayed his visitors visa. Neva think that you are smart and above the law. First of all under the grounds that you over stayed your visa, you BROKE a federal law and are subject to removal procedings. The marriage stunt u are performing will land you out of the country. If any Immigration Officer that handles ur case suspects marriage fraud you will b given a notice to appear b4 an immigration judge. GOOD luck and please dont be ignorant

I greatly appreciate everyones advise. Also, I never overstayed my visa, I married 20 days before my visitors visa expired to my 1st USC husband. Sadly, things didn't work out. My lawyer told me DO NOT be concerned about the denial notice and to move on with my life and marry my 2nd husband. No crime is commited in that, because it 100% a bonafide marriage and we can prove it!! That will be the ONLY concern of the USCIS. Again, the USCIS isn't all that it is feared to be. They have made the laws SOOOO easy to get around, it's a joke!!