DID NOT FILE THE I-129F IN K3 CASE, AND GOT APPROVAL NOTICE OF I-130, what should i do now

rana g

I am from continent and My wife who is by birth American has applied I130 Form for her spouse on 24th march 2014 and she received I 797 Form on 1st September 2014 with “ approval notice, Section Husband or Wife of US citizen, 201(b)INA” . and the case is send to NVC. As my wife thought that after receiving approval notice of I 797 form than we do file i-129F, therefore, she did not submit I-129F form. Now we know that we can only file I 129F before the approval notice of I 797. Would you please guide me, whether we can file now after having received approved I797 Form or not. Further, what should we do now for further proceeding. I need you people guideline on this subject, please

K-3 and immigrant visa are mutually-exclusive processes. If you want K-3 (a nonimmigrant visa, and after you get to the U.S. then you adjust status), you would do I-129F only (no I-130). K-3 is obsolete anyway. If you want an immigrant visa, you would file I-130 (which is what you did), and after that's approved wait to be contacted and go through Consular Processing at the U.S. consulate. This is your process.

p.s. your post is really weird. Why would you say "My wife who is by birth American has applied I130 Form for her spouse", when your wife's spouse is, you?