My dad's own

01/21/11 N-400 Mailed
01/28/11 Notice of Action
Sometime mid Feb FP Notice
03/05/11 FP in GR
04/18/11 Interview Letter Received
05/23/11 Interview Date in Detroit
__/__/11 Oath Date in GR

Anyone knows the frequency of Oath ceremonies in GR, back when my mom and I did ours, we had it a day apart!!

My dad's own

01/21/11 N-400 Mailed
03/05/11 FP in GR
__/__/11 Oath Date in GR

Anyone knows the frequency of Oath ceremonies in GR, back when my mom and I did ours, we had it a day apart!!

UPDATE
GR has a delay with Oath Ceremony. My dad had interview on 5/23, and Oath was scheduled for 7/20 (He's now a Citizen finally!). IL Received towards the end of June.

Best wishes to all

My dad's own

01/21/11 N-400 Mailed
03/05/11 FP in GR
__/__/11 Oath Date in GR

UPDATE
GR has a delay with Oath Ceremony. My dad had interview on 5/23, and Oath was scheduled for 7/20 (He's now a Citizen finally!). IL Received towards the end of June.

Best wishes to all

I have to reschedule my oath ceremony in Detroit. :p Anyone know where I should return the notice? The ASC on Jefferson or the courthouse downtown on Lafayette? The oath is at the courthouse. I wish the letter were more clear about this.

I have to reschedule my oath ceremony in Detroit. :p Anyone know where I should return the notice? The ASC on Jefferson or the courthouse downtown on Lafayette? The oath is at the courthouse. I wish the letter were more clear about this.

I called USCIS @ (800) 375-5283 and they said send the letter to the ASC on Jefferson.

Any Detroit filers have information about parking near the oath courthouse downtown at 231 Lafayette? Just wondering if parking is free, on-site, or if I will have to pay or walk.

Any Detroit filers have information about parking near the oath courthouse downtown at 231 Lafayette? Just wondering if parking is free, on-site, or if I will have to pay or walk.

There is parking across the street from the courthouse, they even have signs calling it 'Oath' or 'Citizenship' parking on oath days :) It's $6 or $8.
I am now a USC. :cool: