Deported Yesterday - Atlanta Poe

Actually that is not the case. Applicants from certain countries will have a much tougher time getting a US visit visa compared to the rest. For example, applicants from India and Pakistan will have a much tougher time compared to applicants from Malaysia. Although all three countries are in Asia and need B-2 visas, Malaysians are less likely to be rejected than Indians and Pakistanis. Similarly applicants from ROK will have it easier than applicants from PRC.

So Sad

Thats very sad.

I had a similar bad experience when I brought my mother through Atlanta. Got held up for two hours and finally let go.

That was the first and last time I ever land in Atlanta again. Ever since then I always came though Los Angeles and never had a single problem so far ( touch wood ).

I suspect it may have to do with the fact that Atlanta is in the South and there are not many immigrants as compared to CA & NY.

I think there is a better chance of coming through the mexican border than through Atlanta.

Atlanta is one of the fastest growing cities/areas in the country attracting a lot of new immigrants from abroad and recent immigrants from other states.

I suspect it may have to do with the fact that Atlanta is in the South and there are not many immigrants as compared to CA & NY.

I lived in Atlanta at that time

At the time of entry into Atlanta I had lived in Atlanta for 3 years. I also lived in CA once. I have visited New York and New Jersey several times and never seen so many immigrants anywhere else.

There are lots of immigrants in Atlanta, but insignificant compared to New York, New Jersey and california.

Fastest growing is not an indication the immigrant population is greater. Its just a rate.