Dentist Visa information

brguy

My wife is finishing her dental school and I would like what are hte possibilites for the to apply for the green card. We do have a sponsor that wants her to work in his office. But my question is does she need to apply for the H1 visa or can we apply for the green card?

To apply green card , any one need a sponser. Sponser may be relative, spouse or employer.

There is no exception for dentist.

My wife is finishing her dental school and I would like what are hte possibilites for the to apply for the green card. We do have a sponsor that wants her to work in his office. But my question is does she need to apply for the H1 visa or can we apply for the green card?

Hello brguy ,

my fiance is BDS grad from INDIA, We are looking forowrd to pursue a DDS in US. i am a H1 Holder. how many years of DDS has to be finished to be eligible get License in US. i heard it's 2yrs after writing NDEB exam. i am little bit (i mean more) confused on how the entire process goes.

Would you be able to explain me the process briefly and if possible provide some insight in to it. i would really appreciate it.

thanks in advance.

Send a private message with contact phone.
Hello brguy ,

my fiance is BDS grad from INDIA, We are looking forowrd to pursue a DDS in US. i am a H1 Holder. how many years of DDS has to be finished to be eligible get License in US. i heard it's 2yrs after writing NDEB exam. i am little bit (i mean more) confused on how the entire process goes.

Would you be able to explain me the process briefly and if possible provide some insight in to it. i would really appreciate it.

thanks in advance.

To work immediately with any one you need work visa (h1) or OPT. Green card is for future, and may take its own time.

Hello...
I am student computer science, i want work in USA. Can you tell me process how i apply for USA service visa..

There is no service visa available in USA as of today.

"First get a job" through an employer who can sponser you. this is the first step.

H

ello...
I am student computer science, i want work in USA. Can you tell me process how i apply for USA service visa..

spouse dds

hi,
if u r on H1 then u will need a green card / us citizen to co-sign for the student loans of 150 K or so for ur spouse. i was paying for my wife. u wont see ur paycheck for a while.
u already know how many years it takes to get the gc. i am pending for last 4yrs with no end in sight. either end up working for somone who sponsers the H1 visa for ur spouse with a weird contract or joins a community center if they r willing to hire - btw both suck after a while, cos u prefer to be ur own boss, rather than ten others telling u what to do.

i am sorry to say, but u r better off marrying someone here, rather than getting it into paying all this money.