delay between n400 application and fingerprint

fmg

Registered Users (C)
Hi everybody,it's been more than 6 months since i file the N400 application and i didn't receive the fingerpint schedule letter yet,i don't know what to do.Any advice ,please

Where are you applying from ? Did you get an application receipt? Pls call the uscis hotline and ask to speak to an immig officer who has access to ur file. they can tell u if fp was scheduled (if the letter was lost in the mail) etc..

I applied in Vermont and my field location is supposed to be in Boston. Mailed my application in May and have a priority date of May 7th.
Still no fingerprinting notice as well, over 100 days now. Called Customer Service today, and no help at all, just told to wait as there is no exact time frame for this notice.

bostonimmigrant said:
I applied in Vermont and my field location is supposed to be in Boston. Mailed my application in May and have a priority date of May 7th.
Still no fingerprinting notice as well, over 100 days now. Called Customer Service today, and no help at all, just told to wait as there is no exact time frame for this notice.

Well thats true. Usually Level 1 support is not helpful. they are just contractors.

Level 2 is your immig officers. The key in calling them is to know
if a letter was sent but lost in mail or if one is scheduled in the near future.

i applied in columbus OH and i received the PD on february,last week i went to the local office and the immigration officer told me that it is not unusual to wait more than 6 month for the fingerprint to be done.