• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

December 2016 Visa Bulletin - For January Interviews

Sm1smom

Super Moderator
AFRICA
Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia:

ASIA
Except:
Iran:
Nepal:

NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)

OCEANIA

SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN

I am Ethiopian, my case no is AF 248**
submitted D's 260 on may 28th
Unlocked re-submit on on July 27th
So pleas when will my 2nd letter come from your experience and according to now suction?

I am Ethiopian, my case no is AF 248**
submitted D's 260 on may 28th
Unlocked re-submit on on July 27th
So pleas when will my 2nd letter come from your experience and according to now suction?

Please stop asking the same question over and over again! You asked this on the Ethiopian Thread more than once and you already got a response.

Hi.
Just info my case number is eu 15xxx and already scheduled interwiev in the begining of january.
I have a question about affidavid of support, so far i find two form of aos I 134 and I 864. Need information what form should I give to my couisin to fill.

Tnx

Hi.
Just info my case number is eu 15xxx and already scheduled interwiev in the begining of january.
I have a question about affidavid of support, so far i find two form of aos I 134 and I 864. Need information what form should I give to my couisin to fill.

Tnx

Form I-134 is the one you should use. I-864 is not applicable to DV cases.

Hi, I have two questions.
1) I received the letter with interview appointment for January in Naples. However, in another forum I saw a letter (of dv-2014) with the same information of my letter (about interview), but the letter of forum have also a barcode and my letter haven't it. I must communicate it to u.s embassy or consulate?
2) the site ceac.state.gov where i compiled my ds-260 doesn't change to processing after the letter with interview appointment it's normal? To what do I use this site?
Thanks

1) I received the letter with interview appointment for January in Naples. However, in another forum I saw a letter (of dv-2014) with the same information of my letter (about interview), but the letter of forum have also a barcode and my letter haven't it. I must communicate it to u.s embassy or consulate?
2) the site ceac.state.gov where i compiled my ds-260 doesn't change to processing after the letter with interview appointment it's normal? To what do I use this site?
Thanks

1. No need to worry about the lack of barcode.
2. No, it does not change. Everything is normal.

Relax.

Thanks

I have a question about the CEAC status check.
I submitted my DS-260 end of July with case number 2017ASxx. I did not receive 2nd notice yet.
In CEAC website, I input my case number 2017ASxx, but it shows "Invalid Immigrant Visa Case Number."
Is this normal?

Thanks for your response.

I have a question about the CEAC status check.
I submitted my DS-260 end of July with case number 2017ASxx. I did not receive 2nd notice yet.
In CEAC website, I input my case number 2017ASxx, but it shows "Invalid Immigrant Visa Case Number."
Is this normal?

Thanks for your response.

Yes it is normal. No DV2017 cases are loaded in the system yet. The data will be loaded in about 1 month.