DCF - New Delhi question

Thanks Bobby.

Yes the waiting process is a pain but you have to get through it. Everyone does.

I stayed there for 2 months and you have to do that before you can file an I-130. I will recommend filing at New Delhi alone but think about it yourself and do not take my words for it. There might be a possibility about the law getting changed or other requirements getting changed (Again, this is just one of my wildest thoughts :) ). Do proper research when its time for you to file once you become a citizen.

Good luck!

The visa arrived by courier service on Sept 3rd, two days after the interview at last!! Great!! DCF rocks!

Please advice Sumit, keyun and others

First if all, thanks to sumit and keyun for this informative thread. So much of your experiences into this thread makes it a ready reckconer for couples who want to unite. :)

My fiance is USC, we were going through the options DCF Delhi, K1 and K3.
Whats is the best option as we have to goto India anyway to get married religious before anything else. Would DCF be advisable at delhi or stick to the K ? :)

I am working in Canada and my fiance USC resides in the US. What do you guys think?

Another question: Form 129F asks for a color photo, but I never says the size, like passport size or full length :confused:

And 5B Provide statements that we plan to marry within 90 days and copies of evidence that we wish to establish mutual intent. Can someone make this clear? :)

Miss my sweetheart

After Packet 3 sent for review to DHS

Hello All,

Need some help...
We applied for a Fiance Visa (K1). I am a US citizen.
Recently my fiance sent back Packet 3 to Mumbai Consulate.
We then got notified that our application is sent back to DHS for review.

<B>"Your file has been forwarded to DHS for review"</B>

Does anyone know if this is a normal process?
This thing is freaking me out like nothing.

Please Help....

thanks,

Dhaval