"Date of Last Entry"

eddie_d

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have run into some confusion regarding the dates of entry into the US.

Form I130 #14 asks "Date Arrived". Is this the date originally arrived when my work visa started or is this the most recent date I entered the US, which in my case was a few months ago after coming back from vacation.

Form I485 asks the same thing in Part 3, but stated as "Date of Last Arrival". Is this the same date as I130?

And finally Form 765 also asks "Date of Last Entry into the US".

Seems like all three dates should be the same. BUt each form says it a little differently. So anyone know the answer to this?

eddie_d said:
Hi,

I have run into some confusion regarding the dates of entry into the US.

Form I130 #14 asks "Date Arrived". Is this the date originally arrived when my work visa started or is this the most recent date I entered the US, which in my case was a few months ago after coming back from vacation.

Form I485 asks the same thing in Part 3, but stated as "Date of Last Arrival". Is this the same date as I130?

And finally Form 765 also asks "Date of Last Entry into the US".

Seems like all three dates should be the same. BUt each form says it a little differently. So anyone know the answer to this?

Your thread title answers your question. It should be the date of last entry. The date of most recent entry to the US.

ari4u said:
Your thread title answers your question. It should be the date of last entry. The date of most recent entry to the US.

Thanks, that clarifies it all up for me.