CSPA Question.. please help

saeasy

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
my Sister family got the Interview and visa through the family based immigration (sister/brother). Her two sons didnt get the names in the interview letter because they were aged out. After using the CSPA calculater, they are still under 21 years of age.
Here's the break down:
Date of Birth - 07/22/1988
Petition Filed on - 03/20/02
Approval Notice - 02/12/10
PD became current on - December 8th 2014 as per Visa Bulletin and Interview Letter date
Hence as per CSPA his age would be around 18 yrs, 5 months, 23 Days and he would be eligible for immigration.

second son:
Date of Birth - 03/07/1986
Petition Filed on - 03/20/02
Approval Notice - 02/12/10
Priority Date became current on - December 8th 2014 as per Visa Bulletin and Interview Letter date
Hence as per CSPA his age would be around 20 yrs, 6 months, 8day and he would be eligible for immigration.

I sent an email to NVC, but they replied back saying that the "The NVC completed its processing of this visa petition, and forwarded it to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate i

We forwarded your immigrant visa petition to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate on 17-DEC-2014.

If you have any questions about your case you should contact the Embassy or Consulate. "

Can someone please help explain how to process the CSPA eligibility application. Do we need to fill any form and submit agian or just send a letter to local embassy office? Any fees needs to be submitted again.. I-485 or any other form.?

Thanks