1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Obama's LEGAL immigration reform.

What does it mean? Listen to a discussion by Attorney Rajiv S. Khanna in the November 21 conference call recording. Subscribe to Our YouTube channel to be notified when new updates are posted.

CSC I-140 Shifted to Texas Service . PERM.

Discussion in 'Tracker, I-140, California Service Center' started by chaukas, Mar 23, 2006.

1. chaukas

chaukas Registered Users (C)

My PERM LC was approved 1st week of January . Filed I-140 Jan31, 2006 .
    I just received notification that case has been shifted to Texas Service Center .

Any idea why ?

Should I now be looking at the Texas Service Center processing times based on the CSC filing dt i.e. jan 31,2006 or the day it is transferred to TSC .

2. widget

widget Registered Users (C)

I am in the same boat, my case was transfered to Texa office although I live in CA. Seems to me that the reason is because I got me Lbor certification from Dallas. Did you get yours from Dallas as well.

Anyway, the processing time in Dallas is quicker than CA, Dalla is working on January 06 cases while CA is working in Oct 05 (this EB3 ).

3. seeking_gc

seeking_gc Registered Users (C)

I too received email today that my EB2 I-140 case has been transferred to Texas Processing Center. My ND was Jan 10 2006.

4. hello2sam

hello2sam Registered Users (C)

My Receipt date is Dec 29th.

My Receipt date is Dec 29th, applied from CA. But I didn't received any notification.

5. hello2sam

hello2sam Registered Users (C)

My Receipt date is Dec 29th.

My Receipt date is Dec 29th, applied from CA. But I didn't received any notification about moving to Texas service center.

6. ooo_gc

ooo_gc Registered Users (C)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2006
  7. iamwithu

iamwithu New Member

Hi
    Did u guys got the I 140 approved. I applied on July 21 and my ND is 15th august.Can any one know what is the filling date they are handling?