cover letter help

Bhola2004

Registered Users (C)
Anybody like to help me with a model NIW cover letter??

I don't have money to pay for a lawyer. So, anyone like to help me with his/her cover letter will be greatly appreciated. I wrote one but not very confident about the quality.
I am waiting for your response. Thanks

Please e-mail me at : tripathi_k@yahoo.com

What is NIW cover letter ? Let me know the details and I will send u something in case I have.

Hi ULHAS

thanks for your reply. This is a cover letter actually need to file with I-140 application in the National Interest Waiver category (NIW/EB2). As this is a self petition, a nicely written cover letter carry some weightage. In fact this is a long letter.

Dude,
Are you telling us that you cannot afford a mere 100 or 200 $ ???
I believe every second (alien) PHD holder in US is trying to apply for NIW.Donot Jeopardize your case for some cheap savings !

Go to a lawyer who is professionally trained to write cover letters.

you missunderstood me. I never thought a lawyer is going to help me only for writing a cover letter. So, it not a matter of $200.00. So, I am not trying to save small money. Lawyers are interested to be hired for the whole case. Probably you should know that........

If you know anybody who will help me only for this, please let me know.

Ah huh...Gotcha..
There are some do-it-your-self kits available on the internet.
(search on google)
You must be aware that NIW quotas are much lesser than EB-2 or EB-3 , you have to "show" that you are the best.
I would personally recommend , that you speak to good lawyers like Mr Khanna or Mrs Murthy and see what they have to say about their pricing.