• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

countdown to dv 2018 results

@gurrix you blog is amazing the car that is in kenya did u sell it or still using interested:cool: buyer any other blog out there post a link love to read what you guys are doing and how life is taking you :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

lets hope for the best Mike.. we all need a better future and being selected for dv is one of the best opportunities one can get for free in this world.. lets pray its our turn to win and achieve our goal.. nothing else matters but... only USA.

@gurrix you blog is amazing the car that is in kenya did u sell it or still using interested:cool: buyer any other blog out there post a link love to read what you guys are doing and how life is taking you :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thank you for following my journey's up and downs.. someone is using the VW in Nairobi.

lets hope for the best Mike.. we all need a better future and being selected for dv is one of the best opportunities one can get for free in this world.. lets pray its our turn to win and achieve our goal.. nothing else matters but... only USA.
Exactly @DVBoy88....this is the time of the Dv period i hardly sleep...been thinking and imagining what next i will do just in case im selected....MAY will b awesome for us all #prayers

I am also nervous but not as nervous like last years lottery.. this year I am cool whatever happens will happen.. if we are selected then its good... otherwise it can wait for next year.. just keep trying and hope for the best... we will win eventually one day! god bless you all my friends!

hello guys may is on way, just keep calm and praying God, we are the winners for this year, incha allah, GOOD IS GREAT. Big thanks i love you all.