could be my EAD be MIA?

captainkit

Registered Users (C)
Just wondering if things are normal regarding my EAD. I filed for AOS and EAD on 4/16 of this year... 100 days ago. I had one RFE in June, which was cleared up within a week. Two days after that, my I-131 was approved.

I've been expecting my EAD approval because it's now past the processing date on the USCIS website and also past the mythical "90 days." But I just checked online and realised my EAD hasn't even been touched since May when I did my fingerprints - which was before my RFE!

Is this normal? My I-131 application was "touched" a bunch of times in the week when I had the RFE/cleared it up/got my AP approved, and I've read other people's posts saying their EAD applications were touched when they got RFEs. If the RFE didn't affect my EAD case at all (because they didn't touch it, by my probably confused logic) then why might I still be waiting at this point?

I hate to be so neurotic, I just hear too many stories about people who thought they were doing the right thing being patient and lo and behold, their cases really were "lost" in the works somewhere... hubby says he hopes I become a US citizen one day so I can worry for the USA... :D