Contact Address to Get NORI from Delhi Govt

Vikey

Hi All,

I am having tough time to find out the address/contact person I need to contact in Delhi Government to get the NORI for my J1-Visa.

And I am running out of time at a light speed. It will be really a great great help from you all if you can tell me the following.

Q1. Address in Delhi Govt. For NORI

Q2. Its easy and legal to send documents to my family and they follow it up.

Q3. Address in MHRD for NORI and whom do we address too

Q4. What all documents? Following I have, tell if any missing
a) Consulate forms
b) Passport visa copies
c) Degree certificates, birth certificates, Indian license, Indian Votin ID

I am really running out of time, so immediate help will be deeply appreciated and I will be thankful to you.

Looking forward ot urgent replies.

Regards
Vikey

I am a social science graduate and the address from where I got the Letter in Delhi is as follows if this helps you.

Ministry of Human Resource Deveopment
(Dept. of Higher Education)
ES.5 Section

A-2/W-4 Curzon Road Barracks,
Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
New Delhi 110 001

The name of the guy who signed on that certificate for me is

Satya Vrat (Section Officer)

Hope this helps. My nori came from them only few months ago and I am still waiting for the DOS decision. Hope this helps.

Hey Thanks rijo but for the NORI from the state government. Did you get that from Delhi Government.

I contacted Delhi Govt office like anything but nobody could confirm from whom and where I have to get the NORI from State government

IF you kno tht please reply.

And all the best for your waiver...

Hi Rijo,

Could you please tell me how much time it took to receive a NORI from Govt Of Kerala? It will be helpful if you can post the address to which one has to write about it.

Thanks in advance,
Heera

hai

if you are in india then it is wise for you to make a trip to delhi and get it done, but if you are in usa then you can apply to your indian embassy which ever is close to you . the indian embassies in usa also issue the nori.

Hi Rijo,

Could you please tell me how much time it took to receive a NORI from Govt Of Kerala? It will be helpful if you can post the address to which one has to write about it.

Thanks in advance,
Heera

Kerala was one of the first places where I got the letter from. The only address I have is

Secretary to the govt. of kerala, Home (G) dept.,Thiruvanathapuram, Kerala.

The name of the person who issued me the letter is

P.K Thomas, Deputy secretary to Govt.

It took me 2-3 months to get the letter from them. Hope this helps.

Sorry, I had it done from Govt. of Kerala. May be someone else could help here.

Hi there,

Could you please tell me where do I get clearance letter from the department of Home, Kerala. other letters i already been received...don't know yet where do i submit my documents...help

Hi,

I am also interested in knowing the address of the Home Department of the state of Kerala to the NORI application to. If anyone has this information, please reply.

Thanks,
Ar.

Hi,

I am also interested in knowing the address of the Home Department of the state of Kerala to the NORI application to. If anyone has this information, please reply.

Thanks,
Ar.

Hi
do you know the address of home department of Kerala state to send the application form? if yes kindly provide me

Hi
could you please send e the address of home dept of kerala address so that I can send the NORI from. thanks much for your help
Kerala was one of the first places where I got the letter from. The only address I have is

Secretary to the govt. of kerala, Home (G) dept.,Thiruvanathapuram, Kerala.

The name of the person who issued me the letter is

P.K Thomas, Deputy secretary to Govt.

It took me 2-3 months to get the letter from them. Hope this helps.

Hi,

It has been more than three months and I did not receive the NORI from kerala govt.

Please let me know what I should do..

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks
Divya

A-2/W-4 Curzon Road Barracks,
Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
New Delhi 110001

Govt. of India
Ministry of Human Resource Development
Dept of Higher Eduction
ES.5 Section.

I recently got letter from MHRD. So, you can go ahead and send your NORI application to above address.