conditonal green card-divorce?

d_1982

Registered Users (C)
just curious if u u get marry overseas and ur wife comes to u.s she will revice a conditional green card for 2 yrs, after that USCIS may interview husband/wife seperately to see if the marriage was real or not.

my question is if somehow wife comes to u.s while she have conditonal green card for 2 yrs, what if around that time or the time before USCIS starts thier interview both seprately, what if they didn't get along and wanted a divorce, will it hurt the conditonal green card for the wife/husband? :confused: will she/he be able to file a new green card or someone sponsor through the work if the divorce is filed before the USCIS interview takes place? or will they take that same conditonal green card away? HELP plz:confused:

As long as it can be proven that the marriage was entered into with good faith, the conditional green will be changed to an unconditional one.

what if they didn't get along and wanted a divorce, will it hurt the conditonal green card for the wife/husband? :confused: will she/he be able to file a new green card

what u mean by long as it can be proven that marriage entered in good faith? how u gona prove that i mean pics, videos, etc name it what else can be shown to prove that effort? :confused:

and lets say if wife gets divorce from husband while being on unconditional green card, can some 3rd party or a company sponsor her(wife) for a job to get a green card after the divorce has been filed?:confused:

Actually the thing is after getting divorce your wife would just need to prove that she entered the marriage in good faith and her intention was not to get the immigration benefit, and she just need to prove that for a while you two lived together, and if you guys had joint a/c i guess thats would be enough and thats all.
And it doesn't matter that later you two got divorced. and she don't need you for any kind of paperwork, she just need a GOOD lawyer, i don't want to mention one her but if you really want his contact Private message me :)
I hope thats the answer to your question

Why are you so keen to introduce a 3rd party into this? Even if the marriage bond breaks, the conditional GC holder can have his/her conditions removed without much problem.

and lets say if wife gets divorce from husband while being on unconditional green card, can some 3rd party or a company sponsor her(wife) for a job to get a green card after the divorce has been filed?:confused:

finally some replies thank you so much. butt jee and triple citizen and what did u meant by this > " and if you guys had joint a/c i guess thats would be enough and thats all ". joint a/c i didnt get it and as u said prove to show that marriage was enetrd into good faiths prove like home address same as husband's and pictures, videos and may be a phone bill or something i hope so too .. well thanks alot:)