complicated question?

ALICEWU

I am F1 student. My F1 is expired. But I have a I-20 now. So I am legal staying here. One year ago, the owner of restaurant helped me to apply for green card. But I haven't heard anything from that yet. Now I am pregnant from my citizen American boyfriend. But he doesn't want to marry me and accept the baby. Is there any way that I can apply for work visa soon to support myself and baby-raising? If there is another company which is more related my major- MBA-accounting willing to help me apply for H1-B, can I do that? Is there any right I can get from my baby and my ex-boyfriend? Thanks!

Your child must be 21 years before he can sponsor you for a GC.

After the baby is born, file for a paternity test, custody of the child and child support from you boyfriend. You either must get a guest worker visa or return to you home country if you are no longer a student. Unfortunately, having a US citizen child complicates the issue. You may be required to leave, but the child not be able to do so. It sure looks like your plans to stay based on US bofriend went really wrong.