Complaint for legal malpractice: Help Please!!!

Caminante

Registered Users (C)
I am sorry for this I know this may not be the right forum to ask for something like this but if I do not do something soon the statute of limitations will ran and I do not have the money to pay what legal malpractice lawyers want to move only 1 finger (around just $13,000 to study the case and file the complaint; not deductable of his 30% of the award, if any). The big question is:

Can anybody advise me on how can I obtain a copy of a legal malpractice case so I can file the complaint and stop the statute of limitations???

Please any advise will be more than welcome. Thanks very much!!!

I am sorry for this I know this may not be the right forum to ask for something like this but if I do not do something soon the statute of limitations will ran and I do not have the money to pay what legal malpractice lawyers want to move only 1 finger (around just $13,000 to study the case and file the complaint; not deductable of his 30% of the award, if any). The big question is:

Can anybody advise me on how can I obtain a copy of a legal malpractice case so I can file the complaint and stop the statute of limitations???

Please any advise will be more than welcome. Thanks very much!!!

Hi

For not for profit legal advise go to www.cliniclegal.org you do not have to be Catholic for them to help you and consultation fee is $40