• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CN - EU 2015----14***

Satish John

Hi My CN number is 2015 EU 14*** (Armenia) like to know is it a safe number and when can we have the interview?
I am waiting to renew my passport so can I fill DS 260 by end of June? will it make any difference in my delay?
thanks everyone Have a nice day

Hi Good Day
Thanks you have few more question

1. while filling DS 260, In education questions , after save - exit and when I go for edit, I see all the answer in Education Question go blank and I have to fill it again, I am worried about it as its a very important question. this happen only when I edit, if I just view all are fine. I am not sure how will it appear when I submit.?
2. In Vaccine question if my answer is NO will it make any big difference?

If you click save and you have any errors, it doesn't save. As soon as you save and it looks successful click Continue and then move onto the next section. That should do it.

I think almost everyone chooses No to the Vaccine question. I did. I just wrote "I'll get vaccinated prior to the interview" or similar.