Cleveland OH - N-400 Timeline

qa90

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Can anyone please tell me on average how many months are taking for interview in Cleveland DO?

I have just sent yesterday N 400.

Where do I get interview questions? I found some 100 question online (USCIS), is that enough to prepare!

Thanks in advance

Hi

is there any other DO beside Clevelan in Ohio? I live in Toledo. I am not sure which DO I would be! Can anyone post a light on this!

Thanks

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me on average how many months are taking for interview in Cleveland DO?

I have just sent yesterday N 400.

Where do I get interview questions? I found some 100 question online (USCIS), is that enough to prepare!

Thanks in advance

1. It's taking less than 4 months if you are not stuck in name check from the time you submit your application to the oath date.

2. The 96 questions online are all that's needed to successfuly pass your test. Your can obtain an official copy with an audio CD from the office where your fingerprint will be taken.

Thank you so much for your info. Actually I live in Findlay, OH. One of my friend told me DO could in Cleveland!!

Regards

Cleveland -Oath when???

Can anyone please advise when I could except oath letter -Cleveland DO, I havd interview on June 6th

Thanks in advance

Mine took about three weeks. But that was last year, before the mass of filings that came just before the fee increases.

Hi qa90, I had my interview today at Cleveland. I passed the English and History test, but IO said they need to do further background check before final approval.
I guess it was becoz I checked YES to one of the Good Moral Characters related questions. Had a dismissed case against me for bounching one of my bank checks (passing bad check was the charge and it was dismissed in City court in 12/1996.)

I asked IO if I had been approved, where would my Oath ceremony be. She said it would be in Toledo. I live in Findaly, Ohio.

Please post any update regarding your oath schedule.

Good Luck!

Oath Letter Taking Too Long?! Cleveland/Toledo

I was wondering if it was normal for an oath letter to take almost 3 months now?? I passed my interview in Cleveland on 5/15 and my oath ceremony was supposed to be in Toledo. I was reading on the site that some people had their interviews in June and July and already got their oath letters for Aug 15 (Toledo). I'm getting real worried...:(

ohiocitizen,
I had my interview on 7/18/08 in Cleveland. My oath will be in Toledo too. I'm going to have an Infopass at the end of August to find out if my name is included for September oath ceremony in Toledo area.
You could do the same (infopass) to check your status.
Pls keep us updated if you get an oath letter.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks COLOHIO for the reply..

I'm going to try and call on Monday and if that doesn't work I'll get an infopass, do you think i could get that done in Detroit instead of Cleveland since that's much closer to me?

Congrats

I received oath letter today for September 17, at Sylvania, Ohio.

Great News !! I'm away from home right now but i was told that I got a letter from them hopefully it's the oath letter :) BTW I got an infopass and went on the 18th and they told me I was on the list but no information as to when, that was a total waste of time :)

I'll keep u posted as to the contents of the letter...

Cheers

Thanks. My letter was posted from Lincoln, Nebraska on August 19 and I received it on August 22. I'm sure it's the oath letter for you too. Congrats in advance and Good Luck!

Oath Letter Received

Thanks. My letter was posted from Lincoln, Nebraska on August 19 and I received it on August 22. I'm sure it's the oath letter for you too. Congrats in advance and Good Luck!

:) that was my oath letter,, ceremony in Sylvania OH on the 17th of Sept... see you there :D

toledo ohio oath...

any body here waiting for oath ceremony in toledo...i passed my interview on 11/05/2008....plz post ur update,,,,thanx

any body here waiting for oath ceremony in toledo...i passed my interview on 11/05/2008....plz post ur update,,,,thanx

Too few people from Ohio. There were some from Columbus, OH but they finished their Oath in March 2008. Sorry. :D