1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

class of admission I131

Discussion in 'General I-485 and Related Issues' started by getmeone, Jan 9, 2007.

1. getmeone

getmeone Registered Users (C)

guys

im preparing to file my AP. what should i write in the column "class of admission" I came to usa on h1b visa and now im on ead.

appriciate your help.
  2. ginnu

ginnu Registered Users (C)

3. satsiri

satsiri Registered Users (C)

Class Of Admission when last entered with an AP

Ginnu,

I came on H1B. Now on EAD. Last time I entered USA with an AP. This is the first time I am applying for an AP after using one. What should I be entering in Class Of Admission in I-131 form?
  4. ginnu

ginnu Registered Users (C)

5. satsiri

satsiri Registered Users (C)

Ginnu, thanks for the info.

Yes, this is my second AP. The previous I-131 application was applied when my earlier admission into US was on H1B.
  6. jimothy

jimothy Registered Users (C)

I have written "Paroled pending AOS" on both of my last two AP applications and they have both been approved fine.