claim asylum in USA

madbrained

hi guys
I wanna claim an asylum in USA but the problem is how to get there. I have an idea and I want to ask some questions here
Florida(Key west)-Cuba(Havana) ferry service is going to be open soon. me and my friend can go to Havana legally as tourists and then get to key west from there (we can speak Spanish and English so it will be no problem for us to find someone to get us there)
but there is a high chance that Florida keys coast guard find us when we are in us waters.
normally when someone reaches us soils can claim for an asylum. I want to know how much exactly should we go in to us soils to have the rights to claim for an asylum.
for example if Florida keys coast guard gets us do we have the right to ask them to get us to the nearest USCIS office or they will arrest us and then deport us back to Cuba.
anyway I want to know what will happens exactly and what are the laws around this.hope someone know anything about this here :)

hi guys
I wanna claim an asylum in USA but the problem is how to get there. I have an idea and I want to ask some questions here
Florida(Key west)-Cuba(Havana) ferry service is going to be open soon. me and my friend can go to Havana legally as tourists and then get to key west from there (we can speak Spanish and English so it will be no problem for us to find someone to get us there)
but there is a high chance that Florida keys coast guard find us when we are in us waters.
normally when someone reaches us soils can claim for an asylum. I want to know how much exactly should we go in to us soils to have the rights to claim for an asylum.
for example if Florida keys coast guard gets us do we have the right to ask them to get us to the nearest USCIS office or they will arrest us and then deport us back to Cuba.
anyway I want to know what will happens exactly and what are the laws around this.hope someone know anything about this here :)

Are you Cuban?

Some info here...

http://www.politicalasylumusa.com/countries/cuba-refugees/