Citizenship Test Experience

attifff

Registered Users (C)
I had lost my initial passport during my international travel. In this regard, i got a police report. So while checking my documents at the time of test, when the officer asked for the first passport, i showed her the report. she made a copy and kept that for the record. (I have all other documents like PR card, IM 1000 etc., except the first passport on which i landed in Canada for the first time).

Note that my test was held on March 07, 2006. Now, i am confused, whether, i will receive the oath notice, or the judge will call me for the interview to verify things. Please advise me.

Regrads,

attifff

Most probably you should be looking at a residency questionaire or an interview with a judge. Well if you are lucky , you may get to oath directly

Just wait and see

Lost current passport

Hi,
I have my initial passport with all the stamps but lost my current passport, initial passport expired on November 2004. I did not use my current passport for any travel; I mean I did not travel out the country for last four years. Do I need a new passport to show at the time of test? Do you think they will I ask me to face judge?

I do not want to apply for another passport since I will not be using that any more after getting my citizenship, and do not have any plans to travel in near future.

Any help will be appreciated