Chennai Consulate - What to expect !

I would write the Company 'B' as current employer, as for a new H-1B case, the petitioning employer is the future employer.

Hi. I am also thinking of aspiring for the h1b visa and I guess I just didn't understand the necessity for an education proof. I mean my old diploma has been destroyed recently and my only hope if the degree is required would be to make a fake college degree. So do you encourage me to do this, if it is ever the possibility?

strongly advise you against doing a fake diploma. Can't you get another copy of diploma from the institute you went to?
Hi. I am also thinking of aspiring for the h1b visa and I guess I just didn't understand the necessity for an education proof. I mean my old diploma has been destroyed recently and my only hope if the degree is required would be to make a fake college degree. So do you encourage me to do this, if it is ever the possibility?

Hi,
My name is abdul rehman i have been appeared at us consulate on 2nd march 2005.
i given my interview to us consular but the consular not satisfied with my documents and
he given me blue paper with mention the matter UNDER SECTION 221G AFTER THE ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING FINISHED WE LL CONTACT YOU. then after 6 months they come to hyderabad phisically they check my current employer and previous employer details and they got report from both companies.
From this date i didnt get any information from us consulate and they keep my original H1b visa paper and my indian company experience certificate at interveiw time still they didnt return my documents.
what its means can you tell me abt my case briefly.
Shall i wait for my case with positive response or my case are refused.
pl verify and send me details as soon as possible

Hi
My friend got 221 g Visa refusal for H1B.As the reason is petitioner is not able to give him an employment.He got white color slip.Does any chance leave for him to re-submit the docs?

Please reply

Vini