check status of labor certification---need help

tr

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I wanted to know how could we track the status of labor certification (New York- RIR). Also, I had some queries which were responded and wanted to know if we can find out the status or not. What information I need to have from my lawyer inorder to check the status and what number i am suppose to call.
will appreciate a detailed message.
Thanks

No Title

call 2123372193. it asks for you either phone number or tax ID of your company.
or you can write an e-mail lcstatus02@doleta.gov. some how this is not working at this moment.
tr, can you tell us your priority date and your category

No Title

My labor was appllied in RIR EB3 from NY in April 2001. I heard a month back that there were some queries. Want to find out whats going on (if at all something is going on, or its just a story). I am hearing that INS is scrutinizng LCA\'s but haven\'t really heard any case.
So am I suppose to give company\'s phone number? I will try that.

hi TR

please give u\'r info, like mailing date & if u have priority date, & when did u recieve query & for what, coz i also am priority date april 26th eb3 rir, & have recieved nothing yet,
 i too call the 212-337-2193 & put employers phone #, but till today nothing, so please post u\'r info
 thanks.

No Title

Mailing date was April 16th. Query was about something related to employer.. not my information. They needed some clarifications. This was in the first week of April.

No Title

I tried this number. Is this number for SESA status or DOL status. Let me know what kind of information this number provides. All i got was 2 menus- permanent application and LCA. When I selected LCA and gave tax-id, all it said was that no new cases (in the past 20 days). I am trying to track my SESA status.

You are looking for permanent labor

not LCA(which by the way is for H1-B). If your application is still at SESA/SWA there is no way of tracking that :( ,you have to wait till the application reaches DOL.