Chat sites on Canandian immigration

No Title

I just posted my message. but it is 5th from the bottom. please check it.
nisha

No Title

Hi
I had sent my application for PR on Sep-16-2000, I haven\'t heard from them yet. Do you know how much time they take to respond?

No Title

I have applied for Canadian PR in US and I’m through with the medical checkup stage. Now I’m waiting for the Landing Papers as the Interview is already waived. The problem is that my current Visa (H1B) might expire before I can get the Landing Papers. In this situation what are my options? Can I apply for a tourist visa for Canada and then wait for the landing papers in Canada?

I would appreciate any idea or comment on this situation.

Thanks.

ak32

No Title

What is the job market like for non-technical people in Canada ? For example, marketing or customer service people ?

No Title

Yes, you can do so...but just don\'t tell the immigration officer at the airport that you\'re gonna immigrate eventually.
Act like you\'re a tourist.

Good luck.

BTW, how long did it take for you to get the medical exam form ?
I filed mine in Buffalo, and they told me I will hear from them in 20 weeks which I think it\'s too long.

Thanks.

hi myfancyjeans

i have the quebec interview next week. Can u tell me the kind of questions u were asked?

thanks

Hello,

I am planning to apply for permanent residence in Canada. I have only 72 points. In application, it mentions that, if you do not have 75 points and still if you want to apply,
"You may submit a formal application if you believe that there are factors that would show that you are able to become economically established in Canada. Send a detailed letter with your application explaining why you think you are able to become economically established in Canada. Include any documents that support your claim. "

Can anybody share format of such application ? Which are the documents required to support claim.

Also for language proficiency, which are the documents required ? I have not appeared in any test as I have studied college level in English medium.

Any info will greatly appreciated.

Thanks

This thread is a little old.
I started the other thread about Jobs in Canada.

But I agree with Facts about the situation. And Now I can tell you that it is true by experience.