Changing Job prematurely After GC?

Sorry guys again for posting to this thread..

Dsatish I want only your opinion here Please no one else answer my question..

Is there a way for my sponsoring company to inform USCIS that I left them after a couple of months after getting GC? Is there a way they can complain and get my GC revoked

HydGuy29 said:
Sorry guys again for posting to this thread..

Dsatish I want only your opinion here Please no one else answer my question..

Is there a way for my sponsoring company to inform USCIS that I left them after a couple of months after getting GC? Is there a way they can complain and get my GC revoked

OK, here is my opinion.
They can certainly do that if they are a nasty employer, but it's effect is not clear. If you leave within 3 months, it may have some effect, but after 3 months INS might just ignore the complaint. Also , if you leave within 3 months, it does not mean that you are definitely at risk. You might be possibly at risk. It is all speculative at this time with all kinds of possibilities based on circumstances and luck.

Guys,

My attorney sends me in writing (e-mail) that I can change job(s). I specifically asked her about time frame (~6Mo) and her response was "now you can change job(s)."

It's been very frustrating discussion by some of the members to mislead people.

lkjhgf

My attorney sends me in writing (e-mail) that I can change job(s). I specifically asked her about time frame (~6Mo) and her response was "now you can change job(s)."

The question you need to ask is " Will it affect my future citizenship?"

gctechie said:

The question you need to ask is " Will it affect my future citizenship?"
I think you are correct. Even the govt belives in the concept of willing employer and willing employee . Who knows how laws will be after 5 years from now. They may just looks at tax returns and give you citizenship. I am willing to change emp immediatly after i get the plastic card and worry about things later. I cannot take this emp for even a day more.

How soon?

I recently got my GC thru CP. My employer provided an employment letter for my interview, which mentioned that I will get N $ in salary. Now I came to know that my employer will not pay me N$, but is paying N - n $.
Under such condition would it be more easier (faster) to switch jobs than usual conditions where one has to wait 6-12 months before changing jobs?
Any feedback is appreciated.