Change of address Question

ameriki_monk

Registered Users (C)
I will be applying for my wife's citizenship, she got her GC in July 2011. We changed several addresses during six years, but didn't file AR 11, for overtime we changed address, because some of them were outside US, when I was on expat assignment. The lawyer filed her I 751 in 2013 and she wrote all the addresses on 751 form (Section III, Additional information about addresses since becoming permanent resident). IS this going to be problem when I am filing for her Citizenship, do they ask for her AR 11 forms that we are not able to keep up with her address changes during her Permanent Resident status, although it was on i 751 and they approved her permanent GC.

I will be applying for my wife's citizenship, she got her GC in July 2011. We changed several addresses during six years, but didn't file AR 11, for overtime we changed address, because some of them were outside US, when I was on expat assignment. The lawyer filed her I 751 in 2013 and she wrote all the addresses on 751 form (Section III, Additional information about addresses since becoming permanent resident). IS this going to be problem when I am filing for her Citizenship, do they ask for her AR 11 forms that we are not able to keep up with her address changes during her Permanent Resident status, although it was on i 751 and they approved her permanent GC.

Hello Ameriki,

Most Non-US Citizens must file AR11 to change of address within 10 days of moving within the United States or its territories. To change file the form AR-11 through online or email.

Hi @ameriki_monk , how have you addressed this issue ? I am in the same situation, I forgot to fill the form AR-11 several times.
Is there anyone else here who have had this issue, please can someone help ?
thanks