Chances of Waiver of inadmissibility

Uniq1

If anyone can shine some light, guidance or information I would be greatly thankful:

I was deported in 2006 to Nicaragua under aggreviated felon after serving a 4.5 sentence. I had a green card but that apparently didn't matter. I am also a Canadian citizen, in which my family obtained through NACARA in Canada back in the 90's. I went back to Canada in 2008 with no problem. In 2010 I went to the border as a Canadian citizen with my legal passport. Once at the border ended up being detained & served another year to obtain time served & sent back to Nicaragua. I have tried to live my life & accept everything that I have been through but I am only kidding myself. I live in with a deep anguish & depression, my dream would be to go back home to the States & reunited with my family that I have not seen since 2002. I would like to exhaust all my options in being able to go back legally. I have built a solid character profile to show that I am not a threat or menace to society. I continue to reside in Nicaragua where I have a steady job & have proven record of success. What are my options &/or chances of being granted a waiver to reenter into the United States. What is the process. Do I need to go back to Canada to apply for one, would it be better to go back to apply or could I still apply as a Canadian citizen for the waiver. Currently I am also enganged to a US citizen. Plz help me someone.