• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC ....

Hi
I and my eligible child (birthday is 5January 1995 whose frozen age will expire on 8August) passed our interview in Kabul, Afghanistan. I am the main applicant and my wife and my child are the beneficiaries. My wife did not attend at the interview because the American Medical Clinic and the U.S. embassy said she will be scheduled at a later interview date but when we went for interview the officer said she should have came with you but now i have to make her an other appointment. Our interview passed and after 7 days there was a change o Ceac site showing my Visa is issued but my child's is still in ready although he passed his interview with me and nothing was missing. Im a bit confused of this procedure that why they have not changed our status at ceac at the same time. Would this be a big problem or just its a matter of time for my child. Tanx in advance.

I gave you detailed and accurate answers to this scenario a week ago on my site. Now you have posted the same query her, but leaving out details about your other child. Like I said before, contact the embassy before the end of the month and request that they issue the visa for your son.