• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data update

Hi Guys,
Sorry to ask a somewhat simple question.
I have my med check this week. The clinic's receptionist asked that I bring along 1 pp photograph 2x2 inches. Does this photo need to be a particular color background?
Thanks.

Hi Guys,
Sorry to ask a somewhat simple question.
I have my med check this week. The clinic's receptionist asked that I bring along 1 pp photograph 2x2 inches. Does this photo need to be a particular color background?
Thanks.

Just like the passport photo - plain light background, preferably white or off white.

Annanz , I believe you are in Kuwait . The following are done :
a. VDRL test to detect if a person has syphillis (STD)
b. Blood extraction -for the blood report
c. Chest X-Ray
d.Physical examination - The doc will also measure your blood pressure and ask some questions related to your condition (if any)
e.Ensure you have your vaccine records. If you don't or if they are considered incomplete, the doc will write you a referral ( to be taken to the ministry clinic and administered)

It is ideal to get an morning appointment . You should be able all of it done in 2-3 hours tops.

Thanks very much Streetjab. I actually had it this morning. The points you made were very helpful. Cheers!

Hey Simon, My case # is 2015AS387X and is current in March. I submitted my AOS package back in Feb but still waiting for my interview letter cause my FO (Los Angeles) still haven't received my file from KCC.....I am so worried cause its toward the end of fiscal year...only 2 months left....do you think visa # may be run out by the time I have my interview??probably in Aug.. Thanks!

Hey Simon, My case # is 2015AS387X and is current in March. I submitted my AOS package back in Feb but still waiting for my interview letter cause my FO (Los Angeles) still haven't received my file from KCC.....I am so worried cause its toward the end of fiscal year...only 2 months left....do you think visa # may be run out by the time I have my interview??probably in Aug.. Thanks!

If you get approved in August and probably most of September, you will be fine - but you need to push them for an interview date.

Dear Brit,
We deeply looking for new ceac data file!
Did you wait until the ceac update for 2SL?

hello, I ve been at interview today at 8 am in London, and lady CO said at the end: congrats ur visa is approved, u ll receive passports within 2 weeks; make sure u enter before 14 jan; but I checked ceac just now - 3h later..it only says Ready like for interview.. though it does say updated 5 Aug ...is it too early to be updated?

Actually does your embassy do a pre-interview screening with the documents being send a few weeks before the interview?