• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data update

i tried to register for courier delivery (as it is compulsory in UK)..but there are only few pick up locations in London (no other town) in case visas are given...I thought you can pick up from anywhere...does anyone have experience with picking up visas in UK? thanks

i tried to register for courier delivery (as it is compulsory in UK)..but there are only few pick up locations in London (no other town) in case visas are given...I thought you can pick up from anywhere...does anyone have experience with picking up visas in UK? thanks

Then choose delivery - it is a courier company.

that will be even worse..they try to deliver 3 times, if no one is at home, they return the docs to the embassy

So have it delivered to an address where someone is there, or pick it up in London. The UK is not exactly a huge place - I'm sure you can work something out.

that will be even worse..they try to deliver 3 times, if no one is at home, they return the docs to the embassy

Good lord. Where are you when not at home, during working hours (delivery times)? Wandering the streets, or at work? If the latter why don't you just give the courier company your work address? It's not like they walk in shouting what's in the package.

Good lord. Where are you when not at home, during working hours (delivery times)? Wandering the streets, or at work? If the latter why don't you just give the courier company your work address? It's not like they walk in shouting what's in the package.
you are so rude..pls do not reply anymore to my posts..thank you in advance

you are so rude..pls do not reply anymore to my posts..thank you in advance

Ha! Red flag to a bull.
You're the one who comes on here stressing about every single thing you can think of... Asking questions about the process is one thing, agonizing over every tiny little thing in public, like how to get something couriered to you kind of beggars belief. It's not like you live in a remote forest where you're out of the house chopping wood all day, is it?
By the way, when you post on the Internet, you don't get to dictate who answers you and how.

Ha! Red flag to a bull.
You're the one who comes on here stressing about every single thing you can think of... Asking questions about the process is one thing, agonizing over every tiny little thing in public, like how to get something couriered to you kind of beggars belief. It's not like you live in a remote forest where you're out of the house chopping wood all day, is it?
By the way, when you post on the Internet, you don't get to dictate who answers you and how.

THE RUDEST PERSON EVER .... GO TAKE SOME LESSONS TO BE NICE...I PUT UP ENOUGH WITH U ..I LL BE IGNORING U ..I DO NOT NEED TO BE TREATED LIKE A SHIT BY YOU...

Are you aware that all caps is the equivalent of shouting? Which is considered rather...rude in forum usage.

Hey Brit, what do you think. I got scheduled an interview for September 9., is there there a chance that I still don't get my visa because they will maybe run out off available visas till then?

Not likely, no. Each of the interviews that have been scheduled will have had visa places allocated to them - they don't just release the numbers without knowing there are places.