• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data update

also ordered 1 new police certificated, came wrinkled on top with post, ordered another one, cane also a bit wrinkled on one side (less than the other one)...I assume that's ok for the embassy

also ordered 1 new police certificated, came wrinkled on top with post, ordered another one, cane also a bit wrinkled on one side (less than the other one)...I assume that's ok for the embassy
Since the second was much better, I say the third will be pristine. Go for it.

What's the point? Your application is already at the consulate. if you want to pay the application fee you can do it at the the interview day. Register for a courier is done on site

What's the point? Your application is already at the consulate. if you want to pay the application fee you can do it at the the interview day. Register for a courier is done on site
IT IS REQUIRED BY US EMBASSY IN LONDON TO REGISTER ..otherwise you wont get the visas....this is about courier delivery not about application fee

hello, I tried to register at ..... not sure if thi is the right place to register for courier..as it asks for ds-260 number ..what is that?
After you filled out the DS-260 form you arrived at a confirmation page titled "Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application Confirmation"

The Confirmation No on this page is what you are looking for

IT IS REQUIRED BY US EMBASSY IN LONDON TO REGISTER ..otherwise you wont get the visas....this is about courier delivery not about application fee
Hi,
Is it necessary to prepare courier details before interview?
Thanks,
Annanz

Hi,
Is it necessary to prepare courier details before interview?
Thanks,
Annanz
Hi,

I think it depends on embassy. In London I checked the website, and it is written with red letters that you need to register ...

I hope I register today or tomorrow..