• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data update

@Exodia Yes, this is what they said! that's why I called again today to double check since I've been hearing a lot about the backlog. I spoke to two different people also? I'm confused forms first submitted on July 10th then I had to unlock them to make a change, then resubmitted on Nov 7th

Well then your forms were submitted in JULY - not November. The update you made in November might have required some reprocessing, but in any case it is not surprising that your forms are processed - since they were submitted in JULY.

Well then your forms were submitted in JULY - not November. The update you made in November might have required some reprocessing, but in any case it is not surprising that your forms are processed - since they were submitted in JULY.
I knew I could count on you @Britsimon to figure it out. Thanks

Hi Britsimon!
I found this forum a week ago and I think is very educational, and for that I´m thankfully. i would like to ask you somethin... My husband is a DV selectee... SA13xx. Do we have a chance? If yes...when? I will really appreciate your response!
thanks

Yes an excellent chance - pretty much certain.

Your interview will probably be in June or July.

Now here's something. There's a possible anomaly with the OC numbers in the CEAC extraction. The top OC number is 2111 in the spreadsheet, but there were a couple of posts last year in the OC thread reporting CNs in the 2200's.

Like this one: http://forums.immigration.com/threads/dv-2015-oceania-winners.320666/page-14#post-2351379

Could this be a problem with the CEAC system? Or just mistaken customers?

The top OC number for DV2015 is 2306. The 2111 is the number of individual cases in the system (that account for 3500 selectees).

For 25/02 update, it is interesting that since last update KDU issued 198 visas, that is 85% of the increase of issued number in Asian.

For 25/02 update, it is interesting that since last update KDU issued 198 visas, that is 85% of the increase of issued number in Asian.

In the 1 week? Sounds like they updated in a batch mode. They should be issuing about 300 to 400 each month.

Yes. KDU issued 462 in Jan, 467 in Feb. With this pace they only need 4 month to reach 3500 (1611+467+467+467+467=3479). And that would be June.

Yes. KDU issued 462 in Jan, 467 in Feb. With this pace they only need 4 month to reach 3500 (1611+467+467+467+467=3479). And that would be June.

Yeah - Feb seemed high - in fact AS was more than needed - I expect that to slow down....

Yeah - Feb seemed high - in fact AS was more than needed - I expect that to slow down....
I do not know much, but it looks to me that for Asia in order to issue 8500 for the year, they should be issuing 860 visas in each of the next 7 months. They only issued 643 for Jan, 539 for Feb.
I am not sure why you would think Asia would slow dow.