• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data update

Hey Simon,
1- Do you know how many Iraninan cases got visa only part of family and one of them couldn't get because of AP for lottery 2014?
2-How many of them completely could'nt get visa for that reason?
3-And please tell me how can I get final ceac data file for lottery 2014?

Last edited:
hello, when is the prediction that June bulletin will be posted?..it is still May bulletin at upcoming month, that was not like this before..

hello, when is the prediction that June bulletin will be posted?..it is still May bulletin at upcoming month, that was not like this before..

No one can tell you for sure but it's supposed to be out by the 15-th, which means that we can expect it by next friday.

all time upcoming month was empty after 1st of month..now it is not ...is that a problem?

That's not true, it was rarely that an upcoming visa bulletin was announced on the 1st and I personally can't even think of one such case. You just got the pre visa bulletin jitters :) don't worry about it, they probably have their hands full calculating the right numbers for the next bulletin so they can hit their targets. Rest assured it will be out by next friday, no problems whatsoever.

That's not true, it was rarely that an upcoming visa bulletin was announced on the 1st and I personally can't even think of one such case. You just got the pre visa bulletin jitters :) don't worry about it, they probably have their hands full calculating the right numbers for the next bulletin so they can hit their targets. Rest assured it will be out by next friday, no problems whatsoever.

ok, I meant to say the space was like empty for new coming bulletin, not that was announced on 1st..

ok, I meant to say the space was like empty for new coming bulletin, not that was announced on 1st..

I understood what you meant, the coming soon sign, I was referring to it as well when I said a visa bulletin was announced. Again don't worry about it. Out of curiosity where are you from?

born in Europe, but lived in various countries since then

Well if your interview is in Europe it's a tad easier to predict when or if you'll go current with your CN since it's not as complicated as the other regions, at least as far as this year is concerned.

Well if your interview is in Europe it's a tad easier to predict when or if you'll go current with your CN since it's not as complicated as the other regions, at least as far as this year is concerned.

This is incorrect! Interview location has absolutely nothing to do with if or when a CN will become current.

This is incorrect! Interview location has absolutely nothing to do with if or when a CN will become current.

What i meant was that Europe has no Nepal or Iran or Venezuela cases which can make the progress of the VB more unpredictable as is apparently the case with some of them. From what i gather Europe has just the regional quota to reach which makes things more or less predictable within a certain ballpark once Ukraine and the other limited country are out of the way.