case ready for adjudication?

optnsc

"Service records show that your case is ready for adjudication and currently waiting to be assigned to an officer."

I received this reply from USCIS. Does this mean, background check & everything else is complete and just waiting on a final decision?

Recieved date on Notice from USCIS is March 5th 2010. I am an F-1 student, so may not require biometric test. I need my EAD by April end, I have to start early May at the latest. Does this reply mean, I should here a decision soon and my processing is complete??

"Service records show that your case is ready for adjudication and currently waiting to be assigned to an officer."

I received this reply from USCIS. Does this mean, background check & everything else is complete and just waiting on a final decision?

Recieved date on Notice from USCIS is March 5th 2010. I am an F-1 student, so may not require biometric test. I need my EAD by April end, I have to start early May at the latest. Does this reply mean, I should here a decision soon and my processing is complete??

Thanks for the information.

You really need to apply it. Don't get lazy and assume that just since you read it, that you may get the maximum results. You can not. You truly need to work on this and in fact go ahead and promise to yourself that you'll do all you'll be able to obtain the very best out of these consultants that you simply can.

Last edited by a moderator:
does anybody have an idea how long approval of EAD takes at Nebraska service center? I am (or was) F-1, got my notice on June 29 2009, check was cashed July 1st, "case is received and pending".
I had an offer enclosed with the application and still waiting. Immigration counselor at my Uni didn't submit it as expedited, saying there is no starting date on the offer. The company which wants to employ me is saying: it's against their policy to include the date.... like a vicious circle!