• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Case number 9xxx...DS260 submitted november 1st. Any chance for interview?

camikazero

Hi
I found out late october that i was selected for DV2015 (when I checked in may it said that i wasn't selected)...so I only submitted my DS260 at november 1st 2014.
My case number is 9xxx and i live in Europe. Do u think i will pe programmed for the interview or i completed the DS too late?
How does it work? When should I expect the interview?
Thank you

Hi
I found out late october that i was selected for DV2015 (when I checked in may it said that i wasn't selected)...so I only submitted my DS260 at november 1st 2014.
My case number is 9xxx and i live in Europe. Do u think i will pe programmed for the interview or i completed the DS too late?
How does it work? When should I expect the interview?
Thank you

It is quite possible (likely even) that your DS260 was processed in time for the next batch of 2NLs. They will be sent out within a week or so, and the interviews will be in May. You might have just missed that batch, in which case it will all happen a month later.

Britsimon show some optimism, you are well know for that :) I am the opposite guy when it comes to DS processing :)

I have filed ds 260 in October and I have 4 digit case number. I guess I should have been called in the same month but still no news from KCC, I am from Europe. Do they going to call for interview?

I called KCC they always say that your case current and pending further review....but no move. They schedule interviews by case numbers or forms received? I would like to understand if my case number already passed for example cn is 7000 but for april is 30300. Do they consider me or not?

Last edited:
I called KCC they always say that your case current and pending further review....but no move. They schedule interviews by case numbers or forms received? I would like to understand if my case number already passed for example cn is 7000 but for april is 30300. Do they consider me or not?

The "pending further review" bit means they have finished processing your DS260. So - IF that happened before about the first of this month (so in February), you can expect to be in the next batch of interviews which are in May. They will send out the 2NL emails for thoise in the next few days. If your case only completed DS260 processing aftyer March 1, you might get pushed into the JUne interviews (2NL in about 5 weeks from now.

It is by case number order, but the reason this was delayed was that you obviously submitted your DS260 late - I'm guessing some time in October or November.

Edit - just saw the other post saying October. In that case almost certain you will get the 2NL this month/May interview.

So. you think that this is a matter of time, only? if "pending for further embassy review" means I am gonna called for interview soon or later?
I got e-mail reply on Feb 20.

So. you think that this is a matter of time, only? if "pending for further embassy review" means I am gonna called for interview soon or later?
I got e-mail reply on Feb 20.

Simon already answered your question. You will get called for an interview, eventually.

It is quite possible (likely even) that your DS260 was processed in time for the next batch of 2NLs. They will be sent out within a week or so, and the interviews will be in May. You might have just missed that batch, in which case it will all happen a month later.

Thanks