Case is Prosecutional discretion pd

fakam

Hi there .. My sister in law case is under pd and now going through a divorce .. What wud be her status once she gets the divorce ? Also my husband n her brother is citizen and parents are green card holders.. Do u think if they file the petition for her . Can something be done for her ? Or can she get the legal status ? Please advice .. Immediate help b highly appreciated ..we are really worried abt her ..

Thankyou

No she didn't .. She came from Pakistan based on h1 visa through her husband and in between a lot happened n their case denying n finally they filed for pd .. But now she is getting divorce ..

What do you mean by their case denying? Was the marriage real? Usually if the foreigner didn't apply for a green card through marriage , the divorce doesn't change anything, she won't get immigration service attention. But from your words I can see that she did attract their attention, what is the case about? Fake marriage? Her illegal status?

Marriage is real .. But if she came from Pakistan based on her husbands visa then divorce won't end her case making her illegal ? They filed for extension and it got denied and apply for pd