Card production ordered

seeklabor

Registered Users (C)
I got the email notification from USCIS that they ordered for the card production and the standard card production order message,

and I also checked the online status it show "card production ..." circle highlighted.

My spouse's online status remains same as "initial review".

I haven't gotten any welcome notice or any approval email before this email though.

Can anybody tell how many days usually they take to send the card to the mailing address...?

Thanks a lot.

-------
PD: 12/2004, EB2, India.
I485: RD - 07/02/07.
card production order: 11/13/09

I got that email on Nov 5 and got the letter in the mail on Nov 12 and received the actual card today Nov 13 in the mail. So give it a week and you should have everything.

I got that email on Nov 5 and got the letter in the mail on Nov 12 and received the actual card today Nov 13 in the mail. So give it a week and you should have everything.

Thanks flyertekk, BTW, congratulations!

I see now my spouse's status has also been changed to "card production".

have a nice weekend.

Hi flyertekk:
After my card prod ordered status, I got the welcome email, as you said yours is also happened like that, did u checked the online status also at that time, as my online status 'card prod' was there, and then back to 'decision' after i got the welcome notice email, what was yours in this case....,pl let me know.

thanks again.

Hi flyertekk:
After my card prod ordered status, I got the welcome email, as you said yours is also happened like that, did u checked the online status also at that time, as my online status 'card prod' was there, and then back to 'decision' after i got the welcome notice email, what was yours in this case....,pl let me know.

thanks again.

The online status changed just like you said for me. I also received three email in total.

1. Card production - Nov 5
2. Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident/we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status - Nov 6
3. Approval notice sent - Nov 10

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Friends!
I've been seeing your posts and some of us exchanged some messages too. Good to see all of your approvals. I hope I'll also get my GC soon. Has been a very long wait.
Enjoy the green.

The online status changed just like you said for me. I also received three email in total.

1. Card production - Nov 5
2. Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident/we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status - Nov 6
3. Approval notice sent - Nov 10

Thank you very much flyertekk for letting me know that. Hope it goes the same way.

Congratulations Friends!
I've been seeing your posts and some of us exchanged some messages too. Good to see all of your approvals. I hope I'll also get my GC soon. Has been a very long wait.
Enjoy the green.

Hi EmKaGC,
I hope your long wait would end soon, if you do not have anything pending or pretty much straight forward case, I would go to Info pass and asked them -- why is it taking time, as your is current for long...,

once mine became current from Sept 1, I went to Info Pass couple of times, even last time IO person sent an high priority email in front of me to I485 unit to see this case.

I wish you best of luck.

Thank you seeklabor,
I will do that. In fact, all other formalities are complete long ago and all FPs are current too. I also took Info Pass quite a few times, every time they say that they are sending mails to USCIS, nothing happened. This time I'll try a bit harder.
Have a nice time.

Hey Seeklabor is there updates?

Hello flyertekk,
Yes, just yesterday I got another update that they approved our I485s, and mailed them to us.

I haven't gotten anything yet in mail until yesterday's mail. Now, online status is "post decision activity". I am waiting for their mailed stuff.

Thanks again.

May I expect any decision!

Hi All,
I am seeing some LUD changes on my kids. Please see my signature. Is it ok for me to expect any decision soon!
Thanks,

Received Cards!

Hello flyertekk,
Yes, just yesterday I got another update that they approved our I485s, and mailed them to us.

I haven't gotten anything yet in mail until yesterday's mail. Now, online status is "post decision activity". I am waiting for their mailed stuff.

Thanks again.

I received my card on yesterday's mail, at evening when checking my mail I got sweet surprise! we have received our long waited green cards!! (and welcome letter as well).

I would like to give my hearty thanks to this beautiful forum and all the people who I got response from for my all the queries and concerns during the past 5 years and all the postings people did as those postings and replies are also very helpful for the people waiting for their GCs.

I would like to salute again those people who are contributing more or less everyday even if they already got their GCs and some knowledgeable people who are still waiting for GC but helping other people also.

I wish all people would end their long wait soon, and be green. Be patient and at the same time keep your eyes open (stay tuned) and take actions whatever you need to do, you would get it, that much I can say with my own experience and wish best of luck.

Thanks.

GC for the rest of the family?

My father applied to a GC with the I-140 and he received it after 8 years wait.. :) It was approved last October 23rd. But my mother, sister and I still showing the same thing on the system, I tryed the InfoPass but the guys told me to wait, wait and wait...
I'm so frustrated , do anyone had a similar situation? How long took to the rest of the family receive their GC?

Thanks

Max

Card Production Ordered LUD ( 2 times per week)

I was wondering whether anyone got 2 Card Production Ordered LUD in a matter of few days and in b/n an Approval notice in mail also. The surprise is the case was in local office and candidate interviewed for FP capture failure.Any inputs.

my I-140 (Eb-1) and I-485 were approved on the same date (Oct 28, 2009).

I received approval letter saying that i should get my card in 3 weeks but havent got it yet. the status for the case is post decision activity.

also, my wife's 1-485 is still in initial review - would they make the connection to my I-140 approval easily or this could also be an issue.

Please advise