Cant print out infopass appointment

Gabriele E

Hi! I finally made an appointment with infopass for tomorrow in the New York City Field Office - tuesday, august 16th and I made it early last week, BUT I don't have a printer at home so when I went down to write down my confirmation just so I can print it somewhere else - the website went back to the original infopass page and all my information was gone, and when I tried to log back on "view your apppointment" with my first and last name, and birth date, all I keep getting is "there was an issue with your request. please try again." And I kept trying for a whole week and still get the same page. I even called customer service three times, even spoke with an immigration officer but he was super rude and hung up on me when I told him I cannot wait to make another appointment because this is an emergency and I don't think I should, if i already have an appointment.. This is an emergency because I need some sort of documentation to show that I am waiting for my green card to come in since I wanna go to school in September and I do not have time to wait. Now I'm wondering if I show up to the office without the paper, would they still let me in if I told them the situation and asked them to look me up in the system? Please help!!