Cannot make a decison

Bayareabrit

I went for my interview beginning of Nov 2015, and I was told cannot make a decision at this time. I emailed them on 12/30/2015 to ask the status of my claim and received a reply stating that the case is still under review and I should receive a decision or notice of other action to take within 90 days of this notice. On April April 6th I emailed again to ask the status and received another reply to say that I was pending to be scheduled for a future oath ceremony date. I am not sure am I still waiting for a decision on the case or am I waiting to be scheduled for the oath if anyone received similar email/letter maybe they can shed some light.

Hi there,

Did you hear back on your application yet ? We are in the same boat (both me and my wife), appeared for the interview on 6/16. Please advise.

I called them serveral times and kept getting different answers - I made an appointment and when I got there the lady asked me if I had been for my interview, this was not what I wanted to hear, my interview was back in November.

after a two hours wait she can back to me and told me my finger prints had expired and before they could go any further I had to have them done -
After a week I called them again and spoke to a supervisor and explained the situation, he told me that the most up to date information is by email and as far as he was concerned everything was positive and I should get a letter by 7th June - On Friday I received a text saying that I had been put in line for an oath ceremony - Good news but it's crazy that I had to go down or email before they took any steps

I called them serveral times and kept getting different answers - I made an appointment and when I got there the lady asked me if I had been for my interview, this was not what I wanted to hear, my interview was back in November.

after a two hours wait she can back to me and told me my finger prints had expired and before they could go any further I had to have them done -
After a week I called them again and spoke to a supervisor and explained the situation, he told me that the most up to date information is by email and as far as he was concerned everything was positive and I should get a letter by 7th June - On Friday I received a text saying that I had been put in line for an oath ceremony - Good news but it's crazy that I had to go down or email before they took any steps
Thats great to know that at last you are taking the ceremony soon. Congrats.

So did you need to get your finger prints again ? Not sure if I understood correctly.

Yes they took my fingerprints again - today I received another text saying that they sent out a notice for time and place for my oath -the only things is I cannot find my green card now - I couldn't find it when I went for my interview - I'm not sure if I need the green card -I have heard some say I need it some say I don't -

Try to look out for it. I've heard its a must - You'd need to submit it. Good Luck with the oath ceremony.

@ usati
have you heard anything regarding your case, I went today for my oath ceremony. At the entrance they asked for my letter and my green card, which I still cannot find, I told the guy I couldn't find it. I had to go see another agent and she made me fill out a sworn affidavit to say that I have lost/misplaced my Green card and would return it if I came across it. the whole ceremony took 2 hours. Got my certificate and was home before the wife knew I had gone missing lol.

@ usati
have you heard anything regarding your case, I went today for my oath ceremony. At the entrance they asked for my letter and my green card, which I still cannot find, I told the guy I couldn't find it. I had to go see another agent and she made me fill out a sworn affidavit to say that I have lost/misplaced my Green card and would return it if I came across it. the whole ceremony took 2 hours. Got my certificate and was home before the wife knew I had gone missing lol.

Congratulations - So glad to hear that you received your certificate today.
We still stand at the same place. Called them yesterday, spoke to the second tier officer. She said our application is still under review - pending, with nothing required as such. She said its normal as we applied in December. Some applications take time, so do not. It has been 38 days since we appeared for the interview.

usati: have you heard any news
Hi there. No news - Still showing pending, unfortunately.

In fact we had called them yesterday , and they said they can assist us with a service request if we don't hear back of any decision within 90 days of the interview. So we will be calling them back on or after 08/16.

hi there
any news on your case. its so frustrating waiting for them to make a decision
Nopes - still waiting. Called them on 08/16 , they said they will open a service request after which I received an email :

The status of this service request is:

You or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your Form N-400 to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time.

Your petition/application is still pending consideration. We regret that we are not able to give you a timeframe for when we will complete the review of your petition/application.

We are in India at the moment. Will be back by September 12th after which we'll go and see them. 120 days will be over by 09/16, hopefully by that time we hear something.