Canedian Question for you

No Title

Hi Canedian Quick question !!!

After Landing In Canada From India, Can I enter US Without I-94, and US VISA. ( I have H1 approval notice only). Thanks.

No Title

you can enter the states as a Canadian PR without the requirement of a visa, nothing is guaranteed ofcourse.

No Title

YES you can enter USA from Canada even with out any US VISA or I-194 as you are citizen of India and India is commonweath country. If you have H1 Approval notice why cant you get H1B stamped from US consulate in India? if your employer does not want you to come to USA and he has cancelled this H1b then this approval have no use even US conulate in India will not issue you H1B if you do not have a compleate INS petition with you and current Job offer leter from your Employer.Now they are very strict and want to see every paper.

If you want to work in US through H1B visa then you should get a Visa stamp from India, If you have worked in past ob H1b in US then you can get your H1B stamp in Canada US conulate because you had previous H1B visa in your passport stamped.In this case you can stay out of Canada only for less than 183 days after landing in Canada.If you stay more than 183 days out of Canada you might loose your PR

No Title

if you are a landing immigrant of a common wealth country and you have stayed more than 6 months in Canada, you will have no problem.
You should bring one document to prove that you stay in Canada like apartment lease or house or car tittle.

No Title

Con_ink, did you get any response/File no. for your case, pl. post it in this discussion thread. i applied for PR in 05/17 and did\'nt recieve anything by now. I\'m kind of nervous now, since my company is heading towards lay-off may be soon. Pl share your information, that may give me some idea, where i\'m for my PR.

No Title

After landing in canada, you can enter US only with a valid i-94 or with a valid Visa. Your H1B approval notice(I-797) has a I-94 at the bottom. Have that with you and you would be ok.