Canadian PR

sunil kumar

Hi,

I got my Canadian Permanent Residence recently and I am working in US
( H1B-Visa ).

I have changed my employer whether I have to get my new H1-B visa stamped.

Whether I can use my Canadian PR to enter US.

Please advise.

Bye,

Sunil

No Title

Hi ! Sunil,

I want to apply for the Canadian PR also. Can you please tell me if you had hired a lawyer ? Can you suggest a good lawyer ? Also , what is your suggestion on whether one should / should not hire a lawyer.

Rgds......Ravi

No Title

I got my landed papers in 8 months. If you have time to fill forms you don\'t need a lawyer. Even if you hire a lawyer you have to give him all your details i.e. as good as filling the forms. You may contact a lawyer to get a free assessment from them.

No Title

Hi,

We have an interview for the canadian pr this month. Can you please tell me which questions can we expect and how to dressup for the interview. We need your help. Please reply.

Thanks,
Ss

No Title

I applied for canadian pr in the month of oct.2000.I have not recd.even the receipt of application.After how many days do they send a receipt of application?They say in the forms that it takes 4 weeks.But to-date I have not recd. anything.Also,after how many days do they send landing papers?

No Title

I am in the same situation.
I applied in October (10/23 they got my papers) and yet haven\'t gotten the receipt number.
Have you gotten yours lately ?
Did you apply to the Buffalo Office?

No Title

H1 multiple with Canadian PR.
I am on H1 multiple and i am going to canada to get my PR stamped and my wife is on H1(single), would there be any problem if we try to get my wife\'s H1 stamped in canada when we are there, what about the I-94,
what would we need to do if the multiple is rejected. Would there be any problem when coming to US after getting Canadaian PR

No Title

To Sunil Reddy:
 If You are a citzen of India/Pakistan, you
do not need the visa stamped in your passport, you
can just use your PR paper along with the H-1 paper
and passport to enter USA.
Same is true for your wife, if she has Canadian PR.