Canadian Immigration

nick_orl

All,

I am citizen of India living in the US on a H1-B1 visa. I am in the process of applying for canadian immigration and have two questions. Hope some one can help me out. .

1. I have taken the finger printing from the local police station here in Orlando, Fl. Do I have to send this with the check to the FBI directly or include the finger printing card with my canadian application kit (with a separate check addressed to the FBI) to the Canadian Consulate and they do the rest ?

2. I have my uncle who is a canadian citizen. In order to get the points for this reason, where can I get the relationship certificate ?

I would really appreciate if some one can give me any kinda information..

Nick

No Title

I can answer your first question:

You will have to send the fingerprint card directly to FBI with their usual fees (it was $18 I think).

FBI will send YOU the result of their security-check. You will then have to send this to Canadian Consulate.

You do not need to do the fingerprinting through the Police (although you have already done it, so this point is moot). I simply had a Notary fingerprint me on their standard form.