Canadian - Already Operating Lucrative Business in NY - EB5 Visa for Green Card???

melanie79

I'm a Canadian citizen. I have been operating a business based out of NYC for the past 15 years. We bring in approximately $10 million in revenue per year. The business is wholly owned and operated as a US based corporation, with 4 Directors, me being the Chief Director.

With the recent hurricane, some legal matters have come up where I need to personally be named on the legal documents, but I can't sign anything personally as I am not an American Citizen and do not have a Green Card.

The business is already up and running, we generate a lot of revenue and I have already invested a lot of money into the US economy.

What is the fastest way to get a Green Card? Is applying for an EB5 visa the best route for me to get a Green Card? I'm not opening up a NEW business. The business is already up and running.

I would appreciate some feedback, as soon as possible.

Regards.

The normal requirement for getting a U.S.Green Card on investment in n U.S.Business is $1 million. But, there are some exceptions on this investment. The dollar amount may be reduced to $500,000 under certain circumstances.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice or creating an attorney-client relationship with Law Firm.

I'm a Canadian citizen. I have been operating a business based out of NYC for the past 15 years. We bring in approximately $10 million in revenue per year. The business is wholly owned and operated as a US based corporation, with 4 Directors, me being the Chief Director.

With the recent hurricane, some legal matters have come up where I need to personally be named on the legal documents, but I can't sign anything personally as I am not an American Citizen and do not have a Green Card.

The business is already up and running, we generate a lot of revenue and I have already invested a lot of money into the US economy.

What is the fastest way to get a Green Card? Is applying for an EB5 visa the best route for me to get a Green Card? I'm not opening up a NEW business. The business is already up and running.

I would appreciate some feedback, as soon as possible.

Regards.