Can I use P.O. Box as mailing address

Evergreen

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I use my apartment as my home address. I would like to use a P.O. box to receive mail from INS. Can I do it?

I would like to use P.O. box because I am worry about INS will still send to my old address even if I have filed AR-11 to change an address. You know it happens so often in INS.....

Thanks for your help.

Evergreen

N-400 part 4

Hello,

I don't know any other forms or rules but on N-400 part 4 (address and telephone numbers), you are not allowed to use a PO box.

Just a little detail!:)

Actually, on N400, it asks for two addresses, one is your home and other is your mailing. you could not use POBOX on home, but could on mailing. If you move the home, I think you actually do not need to correct it at INS (to create confusion) since all your mail is going to your POBOX.

You CAN use P.O. Box as a Mailing address for INS, I use

You CAN use P.O. Box as a Mailing address for INS, I use

Originally posted by emc1234
Actually, on N400, it asks for two addresses, one is your home and other is your mailing. you could not use POBOX on home, but could on mailing. If you move the home, I think you actually do not need to correct it at INS (to create confusion) since all your mail is going to your POBOX.

I won't take that risk not to change the address. We should call to National service hotline or send in AR-11 for change of address to avoid any fault for our application.

Evergreen:rolleyes:

Hi, guys,

FYI. I put P.O. box as my mailing address. I got my receipt last week. So, we shouldn't have any problem using P.O. box as mailing address.

Evergreen