Can I cancel or revoke my spouse's green card ?

Can I cancel or revoke my spouse's green card ?

• Total voters

Debashish_das

I'm US citizen. I bring my wife through CR1 visa. Her first conditional green card issued and I removed the 2 years condition. Now she got 10 years green card. After getting her 10 years green card, her attitude feels suspicious to me. Can I cancel or revoked her green card now?
Thanks.

Nope.

Oh and by the way, I assume you signed an I-864 when you sponsored her. That commitment can continue for many years...

Nope you can't do anything about it, she got 10 years green card and soon she will be citizen. Just relax and divorce her

You are not the first and you are not the last. First they need a green card, some more patient make kids and wait for passport also. Overall she god what she wanted, so you will be a history soon.
I always advice to guys do not bring any foreign woman here, why you need this headache?! America is not that place where people from outside can be reliable, their head start to spin from all the opportunities they can get, especially women. Pack your bags and go yourself to her place for some time, but why you go through all this headache with documents for her?! She can come here on a visa as well. I dont know not a single guy who did not divorce her first foreign cutie. They got the papers and next day they were gone, especially those J1 students smart ladies.