Can I apply for EB5

alfaromeo

My wife and I are both physicians with a combined annual income of $400k. We just started our jobs and do not have any savings as yet. Can we use this income as a medium to apply for EB5 green card? I am very new to this whole process and would appreciate your feedback. Thanks in advance!!

My wife and I are both physicians with a combined annual income of $400k. We just started our jobs and do not have any savings as yet. Can we use this income as a medium to apply for EB5 green card? I am very new to this whole process and would appreciate your feedback. Thanks in advance!!

No, they need whole amount to invest - 500K
Sorry. Beside this 500K you will spend about 70-120K for other charges, fees and lawyer.
We have a project in Miami, Fl with purchasing apartment. So it's secured with it. Meaning all you 500K refundable in 5 years.
Let me know if you need more info!)))

Greetings, Yana

No, they need whole amount to invest - 500K
Sorry. Beside this 500K you will spend about 70-120K for other charges, fees and lawyer.
We have a project in Miami, Fl with purchasing apartment. So it's secured with it. Meaning all you 500K refundable in 5 years.
Let me know if you need more info!)))

Greetings, Yana
Please can you send more details about investing in building apartment in Miami, FL